Advo-Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advo-Truth

The Truth about Advocare (Our Opinion and those of our members)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drew Brees has a dream he'd like to sell you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Drew Brees has a dream he'd like to sell you Empty
PostSubject: Drew Brees has a dream he'd like to sell you   Drew Brees has a dream he'd like to sell you EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:43 pm

ESPN posted this story on March 15th 2016, http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/14972197/questions-surround-advocare-nutrition-empire-endorsed-saints-qb-drew-brees

On March 17, 2016 AdvoCare followed up with their Press release: https://www.advocare.com/company/default.aspx#press_room

These are my thoughts.

In this statement AdvoCare states:

"We take pride in the ethics, integrity and transparency of our direct selling business model."
And they say this about the those from AdvoCare that participated in the ESPN coverage.
"It is regretful that the ESPN coverage focused its perspectives so heavily on a small number of disgruntled former Distributors who were dishonest and misleading in their experiences with AdvoCare - including the on-air disclosure from one that he lied to potential customers about his earnings. AdvoCare takes its guidelines and trainings very seriously and does not tolerate the dishonesty represented in this story."

Well, you know, I don't know anything about that, but what I do know is this. Those that have had the courage to write me and tell me their AdvoCare stories, and what they've experienced in their time inside of AdvoCare didn't come across as disgruntled, misleading or dishonest. If anything, in our discussions, they came across as genuine and acknowledged that they made a bad business decision.

I also know this, to me, when Advocare states,

"including the on-air disclosure from one that he lied to potential customers about his earnings. AdvoCare takes its guidelines and trainings very seriously and does not tolerate the dishonesty represented in this story."
it appears they're referencing Gabriel Chavez from the ESPN OTL coverage.

You know, I don't know if AdvoCare has integrity and ethics, I've never worked for them, and maybe in this statement they're distancing themselves from their Diamond leadership. What I do know is I've spoken with Gabe this week and he is a very genuine person. He served our country, in the United States Army, in various deployments, over 7 years of service. He was honorably discharged.

Advocarians you are going to have to make a decision. Who are you going to defend? Only you know what some, or ALL of your Diamond leaders, your uplines, have taught you in how to work this business. Gabe told his story, and he stepped far out of the shadows to tell it. Advocare alleges he lied, did he? or was he working the business the way he was taught? You tell me.

Who will you defend?

Back to top Go down
https://advo-truth.board-directory.net

Drew Brees has a dream he'd like to sell you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advo-Truth :: Talking about AdvoCare :: AdvoCare in the Media-
Jump to: